Sunday, October 25, 2009

The truth about my life.?

Just never spoke to anyone about my problems. Everyone sees life in a different way and i've always viewed it as have fun but not by drinking or smoking, i am a good person but the bad things are getting the better of me. Theres no turning back and now i regret what i have done and at times am ready to leave even at my early age.
As to what i've done, its mainly my health, i have never done drugs either.
I'm a miss guided person, its sad but its the truth. The truth hurts and its a reality. Afraid you cant help, thats down to me and i've spent 4 years doing a complete turn around and havent got much out of it apart from the fact i am sill here. The only thing i can do to stay who i am is to try even harder and i know for a fact at the end i still cant fix everything. Theres only so much power left in me, its made me better than i was but now i'm not the person i used to be, a lost soul if you will.
I alos sent this information to someone who wanted to know what the problem was.
Answer:
the Mind is based on time . . .

Looking to the past you feel shame and guilt
Looking to the future you feel fear

Without exception, this is the way the human Mind operates.

Truth is. you're not literally "time traveling". just escaping yourself and escaping this moment.

Time travel via Mind robs you of you, only meaning a lack of experiencing you. It is why you feel like a lost soul.
However.
I assure you that you cannot be lost.

So the solution is this:
Observe the Mind, neither indulging or repressing thoughts taking you someplace else. instead, root yourself in the present moment %26 don't budge.

(Escaping happens a lot, you are human, but no matter.)

You will feel yourself again. Work on rooting yourself here and now.

Meditation may help.
Talk to people about it , friends , priest, doctors or family , we all help each other
become a Jehovah's witness i did n it works i had sorta the same problem but i did drugs n i always did the wrong thing but when i went my life changed i followed the right path n now i see life like everyone else
Sometimes I think life is just about doing the best we can just to survive. It seems like life is easy for most people, but I'm not sure if that is true.

I feel suicidal every day, but keep going because of my family. Do you sometimes feel like you are agonizingly dragging yourself along the ground while others are running and skipping through life? I feel that way most of the time, although I know self-pity is one of my weaknesses.

It can be helpful to know we are not alone in our suffering.
Once you know that you have a problem your halfway to sorting out your life.If you dont know all the answers now you will find light at the end of the tunnel,Speak to a true friend .ask advice,none of us are angels .im sure we all have things to sweep under the carpet,Remember tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life ,Try to enjoy it We only come this way once.ITt is not a practice run.
I am so sorry you feel like this you do need a shoulder to cry on. All i can say is that a few years ago i was like you and had a illness and almost died i then looked on life differently i will all ways have my illness but i have learned to live with it i rule it not the other way around.I live each day as it comes treat people as they treat me life is worth living and not everyone appreciates what you do we can only follow what we think is right at the time and yes if you decided to do something then it must be right at that time in your life please talk to someone professional they can help i do know and life really is worth living it is a good place to be and most of the the people are OK .And remember no matter what we do we must look to the future and not the silly things that happened ages ago its past and gone ,now is what matters not then start again everyday is a clean sheet so enjoy yourself and stop beating yourself up .
not really sure what your problem is but i hope you find your way soon in whatever life throws your way. i send you the strength and the hope to carry yourself forward - good luck. your soul is lost no more, we on here have found you!
Well I can only go by my experances and everyone is different but I hated my childhood and I was always cutting myself bangging my head agenst walls trashing my room and contemplating death.
unfortunatly I have never belived in god or any kind of entity, the only thing worse then life for me was the thought of death.
My teenage years where a blur of drinking and smoking and other verious drugs.
In my twentieys I was drinking four on five times a week in large amounts.
All along i was wondering what it's all for and is it realy worth it.
In my early twenty's i gave up smoking and in my mid twenty's i stopped drinking.
My life became so much better.
I know you don't do any of that but what i'm trying to say is that with time I learnt to apreciate life so much more.

Now i have a son and a loving partner and am happyer then i have ever been before the older i have got the better my life became.
educationly i am very poor but I don't let that get in my way. I don't have meny friends none that are realy close but agine it dosn't bother me any more, my son is my strenth and when i wake in the morning it's with a smile at the sound of him.
i'm not saying have a kid becase that was what saved my sanity, you with time will find your way.
If thats not enough to convince you, think of any of the people that care for you if you where to go how would it efect there lives would they be able to live a compleat and hole life with out you?
It would not be just your life your be endding i promise you!

Take care of yourself and be patient, life is good and amazing.
Talk to a therapist, someone from the outside can help you see more clearly than family and friends, their also experienced in these kind of issues.
Your not alone... Take care xx
you need to talk your problems out with a qualified councellor. ask your doctor to refer you.
you sound to me like a real good person who hasn't found a goal in life get out there and do what you really want to do as long as its good go on surprise yourself you can do it best wishes
you really need to open up to someone you can really trust...
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do.

Much love!
tell me about my life in special

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Mental Health © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net