Saturday, October 31, 2009

Throwing The Chips In Too Early?

Ever since I was in the 4th grade I always knew that I would never have a boyfriend or any type of male friends. That conviction was so strong and I never knew where it came from. Over the years its manifested itself and now thats exactly what has happened to me.

I'm 19 yrs old and I've never had a boyfriend. I don't feel normal. I feel like something is wrong with me and I find it really strange that a little 4th grader could feel that way.

Every other girl I know who's my age and a couple years younger has a man and I don't.

Why did I feel that way when I was younger and why am I still without a man?
Answer:
I am a strong believer of what we put out to the universe it gives back to us. If your telling the universe and the world you will never have a boyfriend, it is possible that is what you intended all along.

Try and change your thinking. If it is a boyfriend you want, then focus positive thoughts on that.
You have to change your thinking. That's all there is to it. I never dated in high school, except once. I always thought of myself as ugly, nothing special, and not really worthy of male attention. Now, I have learned to change my thinking. I am attractive to who ever I want to be. I am worth attention, and that even though I am not in a relationship at this time, it does not make me less of a woman, or a person. I know you may get mad at me, but have you ever thought that maybe you might be bi or lesbian? There is nothing wrong with that either. It's just a suggestion.
You should definitely change that belief about yourself at once. That may be what's holding you back. Realize that you CAN have a good man, and that you're a beautiful person, and that should help.
I think that we create our own destiny by the beliefs we hold. If you believe that you will never be intimate with a man, then its highly likely that you won't be. Ask yourself this question, " Do I really WANT to befriend or date a man?" If not, why not?
Start analyzing yourself and your true feelings and deal with them one at a time. You might find out something about yourself.
Hey calm down ( : You will find a boyfriend.
My friend (who's about 20) also nvr really had a boyfriend until now. She goes out w him alot and they go almost everywhere. The other day I asked her if she still likes him as much as she used to and she answered ''even more''..
My point is calm down. You''l find someone special soon.

And have you ever try to approach a guy you like?? If not you should try.

Btw you can email me if you want...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Mental Health © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net