Saturday, October 31, 2009

This is the question i really want to know: Have you ever in your life felt sillier than you do right now?


Answer:
No nver, i feel like an absolute idiot I have never felt more ashamed and sad and silly than I do now as I have spent the last 6 months being an absolute idiot and i hate who i have changed into, and you?
Yes I have.
Considering I'm in a bad mood I can safely say I have felt much sillier than I do right now.

but your question did cheer me up a bit thanks!
Yes.
Many times I have felt way sillier than I do at this moment.
Peace.
yes, but i got meat to grind and it's fun time. since whenever it has been, i have built quite the human hill, with eyes and all. 25234493644289318922932217729.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Mental Health © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net