Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thanks you guys for motivating me!?

I put a question last week, some of you might have seen it: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

I thank all the people who took time to read and put in their feedback. One week since I posted the question, I would wanna say that today I'm much more positive today. The Internet has really helped me alot through my difficult times, I was suggested meds while chatting to a few people and you guys here have made me realise at 26 I'm still young and have alot to look forward too. Thanks alot!
/
Answer:
What a SWEETIE to spend 5 points to thank everybody! I wish you happiness and health. Blessings and Bliss! - Bunny
Glad to hear things are improving for you!

Take Care %26 God Bless
Good luck!
That's really nice to thank everyone!
Even though I wasn't one who saw or responded to your post, I'm glad we could have helped. At age 26, you're still have plenty of time for a 'do-over' and even after that, have a few more swings!

Watch the movie "City Slickers" I with Billy Crystal. The first of several, this is a great film which has a few good messages: IT'S HYSTERICAL, too.

Sounds that your family, or SOMEONE really got in the way of your being comfortable and confident the first time around. This 'time around,' avoid those negative influences, those individuals who make you feel that you're too old for success. That's a bunch of "horse-hockey!"
Well, I got best answer (thanks again) for the other question, which looks the same but anyway, the only thing I do NOT advise for you is medication. All prescription drugs have negative side affects; it may help something, and ruin another. That is not true for natural remedies. Can I recommend a B-Complex and some St. John's Wort to you?

Anyway, please keep in touch with me. I am glad that you are feeling better. Like I said, tiny steps at a time dude. The Internet holds many solutions to strange questions. Peace!
your welcome
!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Mental Health © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net