Sunday, October 25, 2009

Talking to myself?

sometimes i talk to myself in a mirror? And i would talk to a wall? sometimes my grandpa would walk in on me and would say i am freaky! am i freaky?
Answer:
Talking to oneself is sometimes said to be a sign impending on total mental collapse.
As long as you know that you are talking to yourself and your not talking to imaginary friends, no, you are not crazy. A lot of people do that. I do it all the time.
lol. are you serious? it's not weird to make little comments to yourself when you're alone (it's actually weird not to), but I'm not sure about talking to a mirror wall
Depends on what your talking about.
I think it is normal. Don't worry. Your Grandpa probably didn't have enough mirrors in his house when he was young. lol. You are OK. That is a promise.
Language shapes our thoughts. "Thinking" is essentially talking to yourself from inside your head. Talking to yourself from your mouth is really no different, except that it takes longer and it increases your concentration on the thought that you say.
You're normal!
"Talking to yourself" is just another way of "thinking." Except your thoughts are coming out of your mouth. As long as YOU KNOW that you are talking to yourself, and you're not talking to a person that's not there in reality..then no, you're not freaky.
Don't know about the wall but we all talk to ourselves at times

Its when you answer and have conversations with yourself
all the time I would consider funny

Hope your grandpa was joking as not nice to call your
children down :)
As long as you don't was "what did you say?" "what?" A lot of people talk to theirselves for practice, ot to see what they look like saying something.
you are not freaky a lot of people talk to themselves when there is no one else around, maybe you are lonely or you dont like silence, at least you are not having totally out of the blue conversations with people that do not exist(not like you are going over something in your head but just having normal talks...and not even realize you are doing it by the way) i used to do this and i thought i was going crazy, so if your crazy then i'm definitely wacko
No you are not freaky a lot of people talk to there self. Sometimes they do it to get self courage. Like when people talk carp about me I sit there and ask myself all these questions and try to answer them. Like people say I'm ugly but then some other people say I am very pretty so i get very confused and I sit there and ask myself am i ugly or not? I look in the mirror and ask too. It also helps you sort things out that you might be confused about or not sure of. Let me know how things go. *~*Jay~Hawk*~*
Only if you answer yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Mental Health © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net