Sunday, October 25, 2009

Talking to myself?

well i was wondering if this is normal or some type of disorder, ok so if im alone i start talking to myself and have conversations with myself somtimes there really random and wierd is this normal?
Answer:
It is completely normal :]
I have conversations with myself during tests whether or not i should choose an answer lol :]
i dont know.. but when im in the bathroom and i see the mirror i wave to myself and start laughing..
well, its common but it shouldnt be random. try getting help, but its not super serious
YOu ARE JUST A LONEY GUY.
some people problem solve by talking to themsleves.
IF it is bothering you at all why not go and see a psyche.
I talk to myself alot...not sure if it's normal. Just know that you're not alone. I don't think it's a disorder. You're probably just bored. That's why I do it anyway lol
i was wondering the same thing...if i was the only person to do it. i always talk to myself about the most random things and i even make up stories..i don't know if THAT'S normal.
YEA...U"R CRAZY..wats wrong wit u...r u crazy huh..huh huh huh...jk..it's totally normal...u'r jus letting lose and expressing u'r thoughts in words...ppl do it all the time
Finally someone like me lol! Yeah that happens to me two times a week. I guess that its normal. Are you an only child because if you are that might probably be the reason, because if you are an only child you have no one to talk to beside your parents.
I do that too... mostly when I'm practicing for a speech or when I'm thinking...

Its normal... n ur not alone :D
i think a lot of people talk to themselves to some extent. but once you hear someone talking back, then worry about it ;-) but if you're really worried about it now, o see your doctor, and they'll probably just ask you some questions.
Is it in your head or out loud?

Are you just being silly or serious?

I would need more info.
No its not normal. If your next door neighbours dog starts talking to you, GET Help QUICK!!

Son of Sam, Mass Murderer killed a bunch of people beacuse his neighbours dog told him to. What the heck is
your inner self telling you??
that's alittle weird
Unfortunately, it seems like you are quite disturbed :( Seek help immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Mental Health © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net