Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tips on letting go of stress and depression.?

It seems the world is weighing me down, when it's raining and pouring how do you stay dry?

Tips and suggestions on how to stay stress free under *ANY* circumstance?
Answer:
1) get rid of negative people 2) help others 3) do something creative (write, sing, play music, paint) 4) exercise

Edit - I spent 5 months on bed rest and I understand how devastating that can be. I learned to embrace the very small pleasures of life. I read lots of books. I called people. I took long soaks. I watched horrible and ridiculous TV, like Jerry Springer. I watched Marx Brothers movies.

Find a website for other people (like pregnant women) who are on bed rest and get into some chat groups. You need help talking to people who have been through what is happening to you.
Prayer.
i have alot of stress in my life.one of the ways i deal
with stress is that i go on a real long walk and i also
workout,this doesn't get rid of all my stress,but it helps
When I`m really...I mean really down, I PAINT any thing. Belive it or not I forget whats around me. When I finish the picture (normally the same day), I think "why was i depressed today".
You're doing it right now.
When I get that way I'll come here and read about other problems and sudenly mine don't seem so all alone.
This is a good forum for people to keep in touch with others from all walks of life and make new friends.
Sharing is the best remedy for those of us who sometimes feel alone with our woes. Ya-who

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Mental Health © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net