Saturday, October 31, 2009

This is worthless?

I'm not any good. My little brother HATES me and the rest of my family ignores me. I just wish I could do something right for once. I have been going through a really hard time. I hurt myself as in cut myself. and I wonder why I'm even here. I am worthless. The day I do something right is when I kill myself. and that day is today! I can finally DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE.
Answer:
You are not worthless. It seems you really need someone to talk too. Someone who won't judge you. If you ever need to talk you can e-mail me at ksufan_jc@yahoo.com I am willing to listen if your willing to talk.
-jenn
I know that's how it feels, but honestly, it wouldn't be right, and your brother and the rest of family would be totally gutted. And it would be too late. You wouldn't be around to realise that they do care for you in fact. They obviously don't really understand you and 'get' who you are, or at the least, that's how you feel, but that doesn't mean they don't care.

There are no simple ways to get through this and I am not going to give you a simple solution because there isn't one. As you apparently live at home, I am guessing that you are under 18, and so you can't just go out and find a psychotherapist for yourself. Is there a counsellor at your school? If so, go to see her/him. Failing that, are you in the UK? Contact Connexions and see if you can get some help through that route. If nothing else, try to find an online community. And talk to your friends, if at all possible.

I wish I could help you more directly, but I am quite certain that you are not worthless. I say this because, as a psychotherapist, I've worked with quite a few young people who have felt worthless but have so obviously been extremely worthwhile, interesting, caring, and with all sorts of excellent qualities that have been just overwhelmed by the situation they're in. Please, don't do anything rash - I so want you to have the adult life you could have, to endure whatever is happening now.
your little brother cant reeeally hate you,,
family love is unconditionable =]
you can do lots of things right i bet =P
yjust talk it all out,
i understand all about cutting..
killing yourself isnt a good idea..
just yeah..talk to people..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Mental Health © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net