Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tell me anything about any heavy regrets and lessons learned in life. im interested :)?

i have alot of them too, so thats y i love sharing all of these experiences together with other ppl b/c i think that it usually feels worse if we hold it in
Answer:
I regret wasting time on drug abuse.

Take care %26 look toward the future.
:-)
Never lie about your age to a potential boyfriend/girlfriend. Ugh.
Being rich in love, if I could do over, I would chose the career path and be rich in money.

I know how being loved makes me feel, but I wonder if having maids would make me feel better. I believe it would

Lesson: Stay focused
don't tell everything to your bestfriend. your bestfriend could become your worst enemy.
Letting "The One" get away. Once you find your soul mate never let him/her go!
I regret not doing more with my son when he was younger.. they grow up so fast.
If there are a couple of guys who are up to no good, and start causing trouble in your neighborhood, do NOT get into one little fight or else your mom will get scared and she'll say, "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air!"
On the weekend me and my mum had a bit fight, cause she was telling me how to handle my accounts, and i believed that it was my decision on how i spent my money...

Yesterday was fine, although we never talked she got up in the morning and made my lunch, she does that everyday, even it we fight...

Today she didn't make my lunch, and it is a little difficult making it in the morning but i don't mind, its just that , it hurt me that she didn't.

I guess cause yesterday, i didn't eat the lunch she made, but that was because i wanted to bring it home and eat it, but i had to leave my stuff at home and go to the gym, and someone else eat it, so i got angry and had toast and tea...

Sorry i guess i'm sounding like a nagging child,but i donno sumtin feels off today.

It just seems like one of those days...

but thank you, i really needed to get this of my chest...
Don't make one person your whole life and have no life outside of them. You lose them and you lose all.
Never speak words in anger saying you sell your soul to the devil, there is no way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Mental Health © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net