Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thank you! (not a question)...?

I just would like to say thank you to everyone for being so supportive of me over the last few weeks. You all knew I was having a tough time and I just want to say thanks so much for everyones support.

It means the world to me!

Be safe and be well
Answer:
You are in my prayers. I know you will be fine. You are surrounded by people who care and who are supportive of you. Even though I'm just some woman on ByeDr.coms, I'm here for you too. We are so much alike -- I think that's why it's easier to be there for someone who shares similar experiences. I'm here for ya' hun.

xoxo
Jen
You've got my support now that I've seen some of your posts. At least yours make sense...
just look after yourself, petal x
You are very welcome we are always here to help no matter what the problem is.
Bless your heart! You are on the road to success, simply by acknowledging, and being grateful. Those are positive energies; and within the Universe, likes attract each other.
good luck sister
may god bless u
u r in my prayers...
xoxo
I hope you know I wish you all the best. You seem to be a very kind and loving person. So Take Care and keep a smile on your face. GOOD LUCK P/S I'm always here for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Mental Health © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net