Saturday, October 31, 2009

Think im going mad?! help me please?

keep having sick images and thoughts in my head.my son dying,gettin brutally murdered, horrible things happening to my family that i live away from. last night watchin holby city when that woman had her chest bones but open, i saw in my head that that was my mum. i dreampt this morning about my dad getting beaten to death round the head with a bat. and my dog gettin purposly run over. i dont go using my brain looking for these things they just pop into my head and cant get rid of it and it torments me so much. yesterday this came to my head, wondering whos gonna die first outa my mum and dad, who will be left behind alone and i cant get rid of the thoughts and i think theres something wrong with me and if it isnt that messing me up its the dreams i have about my husband leaving me or dying an leaving me not knowing anything. its driving me mad. i dunno what to do or if something is wrong. like i said i dont look for these thoughts they just come to me.please help,what could it be?
Answer:
it could be paranoia and if it gets worse.u should consult a therapist
This could be a lot of different things, actually.

Look up symptoms for OCD, Anxiety Disorders, and schizophrenia, and if you match even a few of these symptoms, see a doctor right away.
Postpartum? I've seen it do horrible things to otherwise well balanced women. Check the link under sources.

Hope you get better.
i think every person on the planet has simular ocurences. something just pops in your head, and you know its just sick.

it seems like you have it pretty bad. but what i think most people do is distract themselfs from what is being thought of. think of something else. or find an activity that requires a great deal of consintration to divert your focus.

you may be continuing to had these thoughts because subconsiously you get a rush from it. dont continue thinking about those things. think about the oposite of what pops into your head.

and the last thing. dont worry about it! It WILL cause you to manifest more thoughts

hoped this helps
There is so much in life that is beyond our control. Maybe your frightening images are a reflection of your increased awareness of this lack of control. Only little children and people with reduced mental capacity are blissfully unaware that the world holds many surprises, some of which will be overwhelmingly sad. All any of us can do is to deal with the events we can handle as preparation for those inevitable occurences that come out of the blue. Your worrying about events that may or may not happen will not affect their probability of happening. Please ease up on yourself and deal only with the matters at hand.
Sometimes I have weird thoughts too. When my daugter was a baby I had dreams of putting her in the oven and turning it on. I freaked myself out because I would never hurt anyone let alone my child. A few weeks ago I thought about what it would be like to shoot myself. I am not depressed or suicidal I just couldn't get the thought our of my head. I talked to my husband about these thoughts and feelings I have been having! HE always seems to know the answer to everything. He said I just have a very curious mind and I can visualize things easily. I think it is just our complex mind at work. I don't think it is anything serious. Just a little disturbing! I Wouldn't worry about it. I just find something t occupy my time and the thoughts will float away. TRY IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Mental Health © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net