Saturday, October 31, 2009

To everyone here whos depressed, anxious, racing mind, read up , this is very important info?

ok this isnt a question its a statement.. ive found this herbal suppliment called st johns wort. you can get it almost anywhere. its cheap. now everybodys different soit mat work it may not. but for those it does work for its a god send. your over thinking mind quiets down so that you can concentrate on better things than putting yourself down. you have more energy because the weight of stress has been lifted. i sleep better at night and im more comfortable in normally uncomfortable situations. to those who keep seeing me type about this , is because i feel that self help is very important. and if something can save you tons of money and time from having to be in a doctor office then i want to spred the word. ive been taking 21st century st johns wort for 8 months. my life is better because of it. i would never state my opinion so strongly unless the statement im stating was factual for me. so i hope i helped. oh and for those of you looking for quick relief, this was it for me.
Answer:
Great job in looking for a natural remedy! I hope people can learn from your experience - more people should try to help others like you do! :)
Hey girlfriend !! Sounds like I might just try a wee bit of your kind advice ...... I've just put a question out there into the mental health forum and you sound like you have my answer there!! I'll let you know how I go ..... Meantime, here's a star for you!!... :0)

CHEERS
girl, god brought u in this world to tell me, i have social anxiety, and i will try this!

u r a true angel!
I am like the person you described.

I DON'T FEEL THERE IS ANY SUCH ANIMAL
AS QUICK RELIEF.

I am not nor will I ever take St. John's Wort. Herbal supplements are NOT regulated. Study after study showed the great inconsistency with them. The active ingredient can be so high it is toxic. On the side of the coin, slow low to cause irrational thoughts.

I am glad it worked for you. I am sticking with the plan my psychiatrist is working from.

I respect your option, very concerned over it not being regulated.

Karen
A quote from the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine

"St. John's wort is not a proven therapy for depression. If depression is not adequately treated, it can become severe. Anyone who may have depression should see a health care provider. There are effective proven therapies available. "

I am very very happy its working for you. But as with any natural and/or prescribed medication, each patient is different.

Take Care, Dee
I have great doubt about what I am about to say, you seem like a very sincere person, and quite bright.
However, it seems to me from reading your, many question, you have a great deal of self doubt, and are looking for a something (anything) to fix you. From what I read I would think you are manic, and have a great deal of anxiety.
This is not something that a pill can fix, you need someone to talk with over a period of time. Please find someone who you trust and bare you soul. As bright as you are when you get past this bump in the road I assure you, you will have a wonderful life, and be of benefit to many others. All my best to you. Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Mental Health © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net