Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Waking Up Early?

How come I always wake up late on a school day, and early on a non-school day?
Answer:
because it's the law
murphy's law that is.
you'll wake up late for school cause school isn't that attractive. you wake up early on non-school days cause your body's expecting you to get up for school, even when it's saturday.
I can relate to you on that. I noticed that i only wake up early when i am excited about something or looking forward to the next day. However, school pretty much the same everyday, Unless you have a Field trip or a presentation to give the next day.
Because you're smart! That's what I do also, and it's because I want to make sure that I do all I can to make the weekends last as long as possible. When it's a school day, the longer I sleep, the faster the day is over with. hehe. good thinking :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Mental Health © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net