Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Video game addiction a mental illness??

that's what psychiatrists are saying in an article in the Oregonian.for some it is as powerful addiction as heroin. This might be true because when I was a kid I lived and breated Mario Brothers and Zelda.

opinions?
Answer:
No. I played both those games, and now am 24 and take care of all my other responsibilites. Before I get on my Xbox. Its when you let go of your important responsibilities to play the games when it becomes a problem. Or like the guy before me said, they are just lazy and want an excuse to goof off.
No! The people are just lazy and would rather goof off.
i'm sorry to say that it is. i have that illness
It is possible, if you're letting it take over your life. Think of it as alcohol--in moderation, it's good for you but if you go as far as drinking so much your relationships and responsibilities are affected, it's time for rehab!
Is this a problem: YES
But people who sit down in front of a computer and let themselves get sucked into the game, had a problem before they even started the game.
I don't like the term "Video game addiction" lets call it "Reality escape by extreme passion for computer game disorder" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Mental Health © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net