Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Very nervous, any idea how to relax? schoool...?

Im starting college tomorrow at 6am! I dont know where the classes are at either.. so Ill have to be going there earlier.. Im scared, and nervous and afraid and worried and not sure of what. someone please make me feel better, or tell me how I can make myself feel better.
Answer:
Okay, 1st take a deep breath...[[inhale through nose for 3 seconds, hold in for 3 secs., then exhale for 3 seconds through mouth]] Just do this for a while...then, listen to some music...something calming...
When you're relaxed, start thinking about the issue of school. Ask yourself what you're really afraid of, then ask yourself what would happen after that, then after that, then after that...and so on. If you have other fears, do the same thing with them. Basicly, it will all end up the same way...life will go back to normal.
If you have to, write down what you need to do in the morning before you get to your school and when you get to your school. That helps me get to sleep when I'm nervous about the next day.
just think about your priorities ! what u are reaching for and just get a good night sleep and calm down..in the end it will be worth it all
i cant help u relax, but remember u will not be the only person there for the first time!
HeHe, I wish I had ByeDr.com to make myself better when I felt nervous a million times...Let me tell you, it's normal. As you said go early, be confident-or try to look confident. Going to college is part of your life so enjoy it. You will meet different kind of people, learn different things and hopefully it will shape your life in a way that you will be proud of yourself once it's over. Getting nervous is normal and it never goes away. You have to learn in your own way how to deal with it. Nervousness helps to make best out of yourself. Breath in through your nostrils and out through your mouth :D and again...have fun!! After college is even more tense than going TO college :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Mental Health © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net