Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Unmotivated?

I'm an equestrian, and I ride horses every day. But lately, I've just lost interest in going outside, dreading that I have to tack up a horse and all of that crap. In general, I've lost interest to do things outside. I don't know if it's just a thing I'm going through or if I'm just abnormally exhausted ... I love being outside and a week ago, I never could have imagined my life not going outside and doing things. But now I just hate it. I live in Florida, so it's disgustingly hot and dry, but that's never seemed to bother me before.

Is this normal? Has anyone else ever goen through something like this? Help!
Answer:
i think everybody goes through those unmotivated times in thier lives, its natural. your body may just be out of whack for some reason, or if youve been go go go all the time maybe you do need some time to relax. i would try doing the things you love even if you dont feel too motivated, it may come back to you as your out there. if it continues and your concerned about it, you may want to consult your doctor, theres no shame in that.
Maybe it's mild depression, or maybe you're just getting lazy.
Honey you may have a mild depression. It happened to my friend. The doctor gave her a mild medication and she was fine.
Believe it or not some people go through the same thing that you are going through ven myself at one point didnt feel like doing any thing. I live here in Tx and yes it gets hot and the humidity its even worse but the thing is that my friends who pretty much dragged me out were the ones that helped me get my stuff altogather and well now im over it. In other words its a phase that your are going through, find other things that might interest you, like music, reading, playing an instrument, anything that might help you relax. Go out to watch movies this might help you get back in the outdoor style. Try it dont give up.
well, stuff like that happens when Hormones change. If you are between the age of 15-22. this is just a age affects and mood swings. start doing some stuff inside the house and see wht changes
Take it from a 56 year old, what motivates you will change over time. Also things like heat and humidity will bother you more. Why don't you ride once or twice a week and find some other activities that interest you for the other days? You ride EVERY single day? No wonder you are getting bored with it!
People go through periods in their lives when they feel this way-- it isn't such a big deal, don't dwell on it. It's hot and dry out-- the heat sucks your energy and motivation. Don't worry about it, Just take a break, eat healthy meals, get enough rest, and keep cool for a couple of weeks. You're not depressed, you're just normal. You're entitled to feel tired or get sick of things for a little while. We all do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Mental Health © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net