Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Viva La Revolucion?

Inspired yet again by Penfold's strife to overcome stupidity.
Good luck monkey boy!
__________________

Should I throw the bidet
out the window now pops
Should I just choke the air
Out of your putrid lungs
Should I?
Should I listen to Y!Overlords
when they tell me that violation occures
Should I?
Wondering round just minding my own
I get reported by a christian troll
Choking him
should bring quiet and calm
Turn to reporting
the cancerous gnome
Should we?...

Shouldn't we?
Answer:
They are refusing to delete you out of spite now. Send them an email

I have broken every single rule in the Y!book and written some more and broken those as well. I demand to be deleted.
do what is best for you
no, you dupa, viva la difference ! of course in your case it is pearls before the swine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Mental Health © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net