Tuesday, May 25, 2010

UK: Is there anyone like me who feels 'calmer'/ or more 'laid back' in the warmer climes such as Spain etc?

Combined with stong sunshine and the heat, I always feel more at ease with myself! Anyone the same?
Answer:
I agree 100%, I think it is something to to with hot weather slowing us down paired with the natural mood elevation that occurs with sunshine and UV index. In any event IT FEELS GREAT!
I don't feel more at ease, it high heat, I am usually too tired to move, lol.
don't get me wrong i love the warm weather but i think the feeling of calm has more to do with the fact ur on holiday and have nothing to worry about :-)
same i quickly adapt to the speed of my environment

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Mental Health © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net