Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Unusual Phobia?

i am terrified of homeless people. ive been scared of them all of my life. Today a vagrant man started cleaning my windshield, i had to floor the gas petal!! (no, i did not run over him)


Am i the only one thats scared of them?
Answer:
they're really creepy, sometimes i think they're some runaways criminal who's out to get me. hahahaha so yeah, you're not alone
LOL that's hilarious.
This is America.
You can be afraid of anything you want.
you got any change you can spare?
I think they freak a lot of people out.but I do not know of anyone who is actually "scared" of them.
im not sure if you are..but im deathly afraid of going into my garage at night even if the light is on i just cry my eyes out lol...guess somethin happened with one in your past people say something happened to me although i cant remember!
hey . do u get scared?? or u feel pity for them%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;
Everytime I see a homeless person I cry. This question makes me want to cry D':

No I am not scared of them, but I am scared of throwing up %26 germs %26 gaining weight all three very severly.
Maybe you associate them with a scary movie you saw. Scary movies always put zombies in old tattered clothes like homeless people! So maybe that's your association.
Why are you afraid of him? He's still a person. Just a person without a home. Try not to judge people so much by the way they look or how much money they have. How would you feel if a homeless person ran away from you because you had a home? Doesn't make too much sense does it?
Yes. I've done the same thing many times. One time a homeless man asked me for money and I gave him a dollar and ran away as fast as I could. If I see a homeless person on the side of the road, I lock my doors, roll up my windows and stare straight ahead until I am past them.
Everybody have their own fear
a lot of my family works in mental health and i just asked them and they said that there could (and probably is) be an underlying issue either to do with poverty or cleanliness it may not be a phobia if the homeless (but it could be an unusual case as u say)
sounds normal to me. If they can't succeed with having a full time job and a stable life, then why should you trust them?
I know people who are uncomfortable around them, but I've never heard of a person who is fearful of them. However, there are much more unusual phobias to have, so do not fret! http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/onelife/heal...
The website is a list of many many many phobias.
There is no problem in this, so long as you do not harm when they do not harm you ..
It must be based on some child hood memory where you were told by the elders to stay away from such people.
usually most of these people are involved in some illegal activity to meet their ends, so it is pretty much normal to keep kids away from them.
"There is method in your madness", methinks. It seems prudent, cautious, and sensible to me, since a high proportion are mentally ill, and some are unpredictable, and potentially dangerous. Maybe a psychotherapist would disagree, and want to try you out on a course of exposure therapy to them. Read more at http://www.ezy-build.net.nz/~shaneris... under "phobia".
No, you ae not the only one! I think that anyone would be scared of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Mental Health © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net