Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Vivid dreams?

does anyone eat big meals before bedtime?

does it cause vivid dreams?

i know that when i eat a big meal before bedtime it sometimes causes nightmares or very real dreams.
Answer:
Happens to me all the time. Just the other night I dreamed that I was dressed as a pharoah on top of an Egyptian pyramid with thousands of bare-breasted Egyptian slave girls dancing around the base of the pyramid while they threw giant dill pickles at me. They were all shouting: "Quit that grinnin' and take off the linen!"

The noise grew louder and louder until my grandma came running out with foam earplugs.

Then it got weird....
No, it doesn't happen to me. The only thing that has caused disturbingly vivid dreams in my experience is Trazodone. Trazodone is an antidepressant medication that has drowsiness as a side effect and is often given to patients that have insomnia related to depression or anxiety. When I did sleep after taking it, I would wake up wondering whether or not my dreams were more real than my daily experiences while awake!
nightmares are fun because you can wake up from them, I'm bout to make some red beans and rice and I hope Freddy Kruger comes after me cuz I am gonna whoop his you know what, then I'm gonna sign some autographs and get the girl of my dreams, hopefully some dumb bloke or sheila wont wake me up out of my adventurous slumber
It usually happens to me also. my dreams just seem so real. to like the point were i can actually feel things..its cool in many ways...;)
When you eat before bedtime, you're more likely to feel relaxed and tired, so I guess you fall asleep and stay asleep easier than if you were hungry.
Eating then dozing off into vivid lucid dreams is one of my favourite things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Mental Health © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net